MODULEThe main panel features a 24 x 2 lines display, 12 buttons, volume knob.
2 PCM card slots and headphones output.
FACTORY U220 RESET
1. Press JUMP and VALUE
2. hold MARK and JUMP, the s ENTER.
3. hold MARK, press PART INST LEFT
4. Press ENTER, then press the VALUE UP button.
5. hold MARK and JUMP, finally EXIT
- Midi interface
- 2 main stereo out
- 4 stereo aux outputs (no effects)
ENVELOPE a single 4-stages amplitude EG.
LFO modulates only the amplitude with variable depth, delay time and 9 shapes: triangle, sinewave, square, saw up, saw down, trill (x2) and random (x2). Special AUTOBEND function is a basic modulation for a pitch-warp effect, so it should be considered as another simpler LFO.
EFFECTS there are 2 main FX sections with limited edit parameters:
- reverb: 9 presets including hall, delay, room and gate
- chorus: 5 presets including chorus, flanger and delay.
MEMORY 64 patches + 64 performances + 4 rhythm sets. MEMORY is doubled if RAM card model Roland m-256 is fitted.