A famous italian string processor with brass section and some modulation options.
A cheaper and a new hardware re-design from production from previous model Multiman S.
KEYBOARD (weight: 12 Kg) 49 keys no velocity-
The main panel features 2 buttons and 13 sliders
Back panel terminal connectors:
- main out
- brass separate out
- gate out 3.5 mm minijack generates a S-trig signal for each key trigger.
- pedal input for damper.
- master pitch tuner trimmer
VOICE the synthesizer circuit is based on a single master top octave frequency generator model Mostek MK50240 and 12 frequency divider TDA-1008 chips.
There are 2 instrument mixable together in any combinations:
STRINGS analog violins at 8' + 16' octaves with tonal controls:
- EG control: equalizes between high-low-middle frequencies.
- transose: shifts to and upper or lower octave
- lenght : a simple 2 stages EG with 2 segments crescendo (attack) and sustain
BRASS analog brasses isntruments with a control on filter VCF based on SSM-2040: - filter control with resonance and cutoff (it is called range)
3-segments EG ADS wich stands for attack, decay and sustain
LFO a single modulator with 2 possible destinations:
- strings and brass pitch
- brass cutoff
Modulation options are depth and delay start time.
FILTER paraphonic structure with simple lowpass filter.