Ashun Sound machine 8 voices polyphonic (2019)
The 3 oscillators allow you to choose from a selection of 219 single cycle waveforms.
Wavemorphing is a feature usually found on synths with preset wave tables..Special oscillators 1 & 2 have a WAVELIST mode: this mode allows you to pick and choose 8 waves, from a bank of 219, arrange them in the order you want, and then morph from one to another. MUTATOR The Mutators allow you to modulatethe sound in several ways.:
- FM-Linear - for making classic FM sounds. Choose multiple FM sources, including external inputs.
- Wavestack - creates 5 copies of the incoming sound and allows you to set a detune amount.
- Hard Sync - This gives you those classic hard sync sounds.
- Pulse Width - This will pulse width modulate ANY input sound.
- PW - Squeeze - This is a different form of pulse width mod that creates a smoother sound.
- PW-ASM - this mode divides the incoming wave into 8 slices and allows you to set how much pulse width mod will happen in each section
- Harmonic Sweep - this will sweep the harmonics of the incoming sound.
- Filter two filters that can be configured in series or parallel. The first filter has 11 different filter models, giving you multiple options for tailoring your sound. The second filter is a 12db per octave has a continuous sweep from Low pass to bandpass to high pass
-LFO delayed LFO which feature a STEP mode that allows you to create patterns with up to 8 steps + 10 standard waveforms to choose from. Special fade in, 3 triggering modes, smoothing, start phase, one-shot mode so that they can act as envelopes and BPM sync.
- Envelope 6 stage envelopes feature Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain and Release stages. The time settings for the stage can be set in seconds or in time divisions, giving you envelopes that play in sync
EXTRA: 5 x128 patches memory, effects (delay and reverb), cv gate and midi connection, advanced arpeggiator.
4 octave (67 cm, 26.4”) Ribbon controller