VOICE digital unit based on the analog modeling ACB Analog Circuit Behavior a process that recreates nuances and the behavior of traditional transistor circuits.
Tb-3 generates a monophonic voice and 4 kind of digital oscillators models:
saw and square (modeled on tb303), leads, FX and bass.
PERFORMANCE the pressure-sensitive touch pad controls X-Y axis control some real-time functions: notes entry, cutoff, decay, gain, scatter, pitch and LFO amount.
FILTER is a digital emulation of the -24dB/oct resonant diode filter.
LFO some patches have preset modulations but these cannot be edited.
SEQUENCER patterns can be recorder in 2 manners:
- realtime notes entered with touchpad. Sequence transpose, chain patterns, random notes, automatic variations, copy and delete.
- step mode: traditional modes ncludes original accent, glide, tie and octave shift. It is possible to choose the step numbers (1-32) and 16th or 8th Triplet notes length or apply a shuffle swinged mode.
SYNC internal clock frequency (30-300 BPM) or external digital clock set by Midi or USB, note that when plugged in a computer it is directly Midi controlled, digitally recorded and tempo-synched to other Aira devices
EFFECTS some interesting effects with very limited edit: reverb, delay, distortion and phaser.
SCATTER mangles your sequences with real-time synced effects fo remix or glitch music purpose, including:slicing, reverce, gating and random seed.
134 preset patches
64 user patterns (each 32 steps).
TB-3 TIPS and COMBOS:
- TUNING: hold ENV MOD and change values using the pad
- NUMBER OF STEPS: hold STEP rec and use data knob
- TRANSPOSE: hold KEYBOARD and press the note root
- RANDOM PATTERN: hold PATTERN SELECT then SCATTER
- VARIATION RANDOM: hold KEYBOARD SELECT then
- SELECT MIDI CHANNEL: switch on holding SCATTER, change 1-16 or OMNI.
VST PLUGIN / SAMPLED VERSION virtual TB softwares and samples: