STOMP BOX futuristi design silver-colored heavy duty plastic from the 80' with metal based on Roland jx3p circuit keyboard (but more on Midi module Mks-30 as it contains the famous filter/vca 80017A) big box with 11 big foot buttons, edit functions and numeric display.
Unit can be played using custom roland guitars such as G-707, G-303, G-808 and G-505 using a custom 24 pins cable; there is not Midi input so you can't play it using synth/sequencer.
MEMORY 64 Patch Programs, Battery Back-Up (16K bite RAM)
- memory catridge slot (model m16c)
- guitar input custom 24 pins
- tuning knobs
- optional programmer input (model pg-200)
- Midi out
- memory protection switch
- pitch control jack
- filter VCF control CV input
- balanced XLR outputs
- jack outputs with impedanace switch
- Guitar dry out signal
SOUND main core is a 8-bits CPU Intel 8051 manages up to 6 voices polyphony based on subtractive synthesis.
Each voice is composed by 2 DCO digital controlled oscillators with different characteristics:
- DCO1 : 16' 8 ' 4' saw / pulse /square
- DCO2 : 16' 8 ' 4' saw / pulse /square with 2 cross mod sync and pitch tuning fine + coarse
FILTER based on IC IR3109 - the multimode VCF lowpass resonant at -24 dB lowpass + static non-resonant highpass
ENVELOPE a single EG (based on BA662 enclosed on problematic 80017A) model 4-segments ADSR controls 2 sections:
- VCA amplifier with switch between EG / gate mode + VCF filter
NOTE: although EG is shared, both VCA and VCF have an individual EG polarity inversion.