Company: IK multimedia
Model: Uno synth
Class: Module Synth
Keyboard: 27 plastic multi touch
Display: 3 x numeric 7 -segments
Weight: 0,4 Kg
Dimensions: 49 x 256 x 150 mm
PSU: USB or 4x AA Batteries (about 3 hours if you don't use crap batteries)
Synthesis: Analog sub
Polyphony: 1 voice
Multimbric: 1 part
Oscillator: 2 VCO
Noise generator: yes
VCF: 2-pole resonant multimode
LFO: 1 modulator
Envelope 2 Egs
Memory: 80 rom + 20 ram
Scales: 13 models
Sequencer: 16 steps
FX: delay + modulation
27-note onboard multi-touch keyboard and 7 knobs (absolute position mode)
Back panel terminal connectors:
- Micro USB
- Micro (f***cking) Midi In and OUT (parameters can be edited by Midi)
- audio out ( 3.5mm)
- audio input ( 3.5mm)
- No official VST plugin
- no known samples library
Have some UNO SYNTH sample set you want to share? CONTRIBUTE :)
Scegli tra la vasta selezione di blocchi già pronti più recenti: intro a tutto schermo, caroselli immagini di bootstrap, Slider dei contenuti, galleria di immagini responsive con lightbox, parallax-scrolling, sfondi video, menu hamburger, intestazioni fisse e altro ancora.
VOICE a monophonic 2 detunable OSC VCO called VCO variable shape
waveforms (progressive wave from saw to triangle, to pulse with variable width).
Also a white noise generator can be mixed to the mix
- coarse +- 12 semitones
- fine +/- 100 cents
Pulse witdh up to 98%
Simple with volume control
-2-pole operational transconductance amplifiers -based analog resonant sweepable multimode filter ( LPF, HPF and BPF) with soft 12 dB/Oct slope.
-Dual-stage filter input overdrive mode for extra boost.
-Keytrack (only by editor)
- 1 single modulator (sine, triangle, sawtooth (up and down), pulse, random and Sample and Hold)
- destinations are: pitch, cutoff
- Modulator can be synched to Midi clock with different divisions: from 1/1, 1/2, 4d, 1/4, 8d, 4t, 1/8, 16d, 8t, 16 to 16t
2 bipolar EGs with classic 4 segments ADSR, note that there are only 2 knobs for that, a key combo (or editor) is needed.
- A digital delay with time and wet amount (no feedback)
- 5 modulation effects: vibrato, wah wah, tremolo, dive + scoop kinda of tb303 twang filte. The editor allows to edit amount of LFO send using an externa Modulation Wheel. Note that velocity can be assigned also to various parameters like VCA, VCF, LFO.
- Sequencer in real time and step entries from 1 to 16 steps lenght maximum. Playmodes are: forward, backward and pendulum. Notes can be edited and a special groove swing mode can be added.
-Arpeggiator 10 different modes (from 1 to 4 octaves) with different latch modes. Gate time can be edited from external editor.
- Both syncable as Midi slaves.
13 models : Chromatic, Major, Minor, Major Pentatonic, Minor Pentatonic, Major Blues, Minor Blues, Harmonic Minor, Mixolydian, Dorian, Klezmer, Hungarian Gypsy, Spanish Gypsy, Japanese, South-East Asian.
There are 100 locations: 80 rom presets and 20 users. It is possible also to save arpeggios and sequences. The 10 Patches bank preset are organized in these way:
1- Saw Basses
2- Square Basses
3- Mixed Basses
5- Leads 2
Free editor for Mac/PC/iOS
- no cv
- sequencer / arpeggio
- made in Italy