Digital synthesizer (2008)
KEYBOARD 4 octave (49-keys) velocity and aftertouch sensitive keyboard, up to 18 stereo voices polyphony with both numeric and LCD display. On the left side typical Wooden pitch stick , dial-value and finally the stone-like Modulation Wheel for the iconic "morphing" modulation ( 3 Sources: Modulation Wheel / Control Pedal, Note Number, Note Velocity)
- 2 Line Level Audio Outputs ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced + Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack +Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack CV
- USB - type B connector
- MIDI in & out
SYNTHESIS dual "SLOT"can be used with various syntheses:
- analogue style waveforms classic shapes: Pulse, Triangle, Saw and Sine can also operate in a oscillator sync-mode
- FM modulation: 3-operator FM with 19 different algorithms, the handy shape control adjusts both FM amount and feedback
- wavetable synthesis contains 62 digital waveforms.
- sampled waveform that can be loaded using USB 44.1 kHz at 16/24 bit WAV format, also can be edited using the external Clavia editor. Data can be stored in up to 99 sampled Instruments (user defined) in a space of 180MB of flash RAM
FILTER 6 types of single or digital multi mode filters with Frequency, Resonance, Keyboard Tracking and Envelope control.
LFO 2 modulators (same shapes: Square, inverted Saw, Triangle, Random and Soft Random) that can be run in Poly and Single mode, the Modulation Envelope also has a various array of modulation destinations and can function either as a attack/decay or as a attack/release envelope.
ENVELOPE ADSR envelope architecture with an additional two-stage modulation envelope
- Tube style Overdrive
-Stereo Delay with tap-tempo function.
-Reverb with 5 algorithms
2 part multitimbral synth section consisting of the following: