Company: Analogue Solutions
Rackmount: 3U standard rack size
485mm (W) including rack ears x 145 mm (D) x 134mm (H)
Weight: 1 kg
- Main panel features 48 CV knobs and 16 Gate switches
- 3 CV channels (0V-5V) 16 step Each CV channel with transpose CV input
- Clock LFO clock (Internal clock speed is about <1Hz to 30Hz), CV control of tempo clock output, external clock in
- MIDI Trigger 2 MIDI to triggers, 1 clock out, and ‘binary’ output
- Reset input
- MIDI In and ThruChannels 1-16.
- Latest version: MK3
- Power Supply: 15V AC Power Supply
There are 3 versions, first one was the "OBERKORN SL16" with sliders instead of pots, and less features. Also a "Oberkorn Eurorack version"
-External Clock in
-Internal Clock out
-4x Mux Control
-Step 1 Pulse
Rear panel connectors:
- Midi IN and Thru
- 3 triggers out
- No official VST plugin
Scegli tra la vasta selezione di blocchi già pronti più recenti: intro a tutto schermo, caroselli immagini di bootstrap, Slider dei contenuti, galleria di immagini responsive con lightbox, parallax-scrolling, sfondi video, menu hamburger, intestazioni fisse e altro ancora.
VOICE Very simple like the Korg Sq-10 but with more step. Classic step sequencer has three CV rows of 16 steps, sharing same clock frequency. The voltage rang of each Cv row can be adjusted using 48 knobs. All rows can be shift tranposed in real time, and a glide voltage slew can be added to first 2 row.
3 channels of 16 steps, each providing analogue CV outputs within 0-5V . These all run in parallel.
2 separate gate channels. Bothcan be on or off, they can be both on together too
Transpose sequence function, start/stop and reset sequencer input
Internal clock, external clock or use a special legato mode. Midi to clock function, trigger and step number converter