OVERVIEW plastic case pedal, main panel features 4 knobs and 5 buttons.
Back panel terminal connectors:
- unbalanced stereo jack input
- unbalanced stereo jack output
- pedalswitch input for bypass (not true bypass)
- trimmer level input
- Alesis 9 pins connector digitally chains various effects from series (Modlink chain does not feed the power supply)
- ac Power supply the pedal does not work with battery only with AC-AC 9V external.
SOUND according to Alesis, the internal DSP works at 48 kHz - 24 bits resolution. The metavox is quite easy to use: just plug a microphone to LEFT input, set the pitch using the Phreeq knob and finally choose of the 4 internal waveform available: saw, square, noise and rectified sawtooth which is an optimized internal waveforms which is one octave lower than standard sawtooth and smoothed edges.
Input Connectors:2 unbalanced 1/4” jacks
Maximum Input Level:+10 dBV
Nominal Level:-10 dBV (adjustable, left input)-20 dBV (right input)
Input Converter Resolution:24-bit, 48 kHz sampling
Output Connectors:2 unbalanced 1/4” jacks
Maximum Output Level:+9 dBV
Output Converter Resolution:24-bit, 48 kHz sampling
(Analog In to Analog Out)
Signal To Noise Ratio:>100 dB A-weighted
Frequency Response:± 1dB from 22Hz to 22kHz
Internal DSP Resolution:28-bit
Power Consumption:7 Watts max (9VAC Alesis P3)
Size:2.1” H x 5.8” W x 3.9” D / metric: 53mm H x 148mm W x98mm D
Weight:12.6oz. / 357gr