Class: Sampler module
Unit: 2 standard rack
Weight: 7,7 Kg
Dimensions: 483 (w) x 88,1 (h) x 408,8 (d) mm
Display: 16 x 8 lines LCD
Resolution: 16 bits
S. Rate: 22 / 44 kHz
Polyphony: 32 voices
Multitimbric: 16 parts
Memory: 2 -> 32 mb
Filter: digital low pass
LFO: 2 modulators
Envelope: 2 EGS
OS: latest 2.0 OS S2000 requires to boot OS from floppy (or HD). Last one is 2.0, which should improve SCSI compatibility. -> we still have some spare 2.0 disk in stock CONTACT US to provide one.
Main panel features a 16 x 8 backlit display, a data encoder, 2 knobs and 16 buttons.
Rear panel terminal connectors:
- main signal out + 8 individual output (optional board)
- Midi interface IN / OUT / THRU
- SCSI interface (25-sub)
- Digital I/O (optional board)
Front panel terminal connectors:
- headphones out
- stereo signal input (for sampling)
We have several disks and image for S2000, not yet online. Contact us for trade or else
- No official VST plugin
- no known samples library
Have some S2000 sample set you want to share? CONTRIBUTE :)
Scegli tra la vasta selezione di blocchi già pronti più recenti: intro a tutto schermo, caroselli immagini di bootstrap, Slider dei contenuti, galleria di immagini responsive con lightbox, parallax-scrolling, sfondi video, menu hamburger, intestazioni fisse e altro ancora.
A single sample into the S2000 can be modified with various edit functions:
- trim sample length
- tune sample pitch
- normalize amplitude
- reverse sample
- amplitude fade IN or OUT
- resample bandwidth
- timestretch from 25% to 2000% with two analyze modes: cyclic or intelligent
- loop mode (crossmode, hold and loop tuning)
S2000 SAMPLE HIERARCHY a single or more samples must be placed in a keygroup and once mapped they make a program.
S2000 Performance system handles 16 parts each with individual functions:
- Midi channel assigment
- stereo panning position
- analog out assign (of IB-208P board is fitted)
- semitones transpose
- keyboard zone assign
- note polyphony priority
- monophonic legato triggering and portamento with rate and time modes
- Midi song import (up to 300 kb).
Simple 2-poles resonant digital dynamic low-pass filter. Keyboard track filter at 1 octave range.
2 delayed modulators with variable depth, 4 shapes (triangle, sawtooth, square, random).
- LFO 1 generally acts as a standard vibrato or can be assigned to APM matrix
- LFO 2 is AUX and can be assigned to APM matrix.
2 EGs with available preset templates:
- EG1 amplitude with 4-segments ADSR + 1 Hold time
- EG2 filter ADSR + 4 times
Special KEY SCALING allows to control the amount by which the key position affects the decay and release rates.
APM MATRIX any S2000 modulation source may be routed to virtually any control input:
|Modulation wheel CC#1
LFO1 / LFO 2
EG1 / EG2
assignable Midi CC (breath / foot / volume)
LFO 1 depth
LFO 1 rate
LFO 2 depth
LFO 2 rate
- floppy disk drive format 3.5 DD/HD 1440 /720 Kb capacity with auto-boot. Floppies formatted in Akai proprietary file system: S2000 is not directly Ms-DOS compatible.
- HD: It is possible to link a standard zip disk100 mb or some old SCSI HD (max partition 500mb) - too bad s2000 is often incompatible to most CD-ROM player models.
- USB: it is possible to replace old FD with more modern USB reader.
- edit interface
- SCSI compatibility
- cheap now
- flexible synthesis edit
rare flash memory
Second filter ADD 1 filter EG ADSR- compatible also to S3000, S3000i, CD3000XL, S3000XL
8 analog AUX outs + SPDIF out coaxial
effects board-multi-effects processor 2 channels distortion, four-band EQ, ringmodulation, chorus, phase shift, flanging, pitchshift, autopan or rotary speaker, stereo delay and reverb .